Customerscurrent Advantagescurrent Challengesthese
1.Mapping Types of Research (45 points)
Use lucidchart to map the characteristics of all three types of research discussed this week.
Create a concept map that fully accounts for each type of research, provide links/connections where appropriate
There is no requirement on how much you need to put on your map, just make sure the reading for each type of research is represented and the characteristics of each are complete.
2.Topic Submission (30 points)
This presentation will be designed to give you practice researching a medical condition or treatment you are interested in, that a patient in your line of work may be diagnosed with or benefit from.
- Submit a medical condition or treatment you are interested in, that a patient in your line of work may be diagnosed with or benefit from.
- Begin searching the literature to see what resources you can find that both support and discourage your issue, topic, idea. (keep in mind, you’ll need all 3 types of research for your presentation)
- Then, once you find one that has enough data to work with, submit your topic to the course faculty for review.
3.Discussion (20 points)
Many businesses have programs meant to increase customer loyalty. Select one you are familiar with, describe it and discuss if you think it is successful.
4. Essay (50 points)
Marketing in healthcare settings are different than marketing for other products or services. In this essay we will start to look at how healthcare is marketed.
- Select a healthcare setting (hospital, small practice, pharmaceuticals, etc.) that you are familiar with
- Describe how the product or service is currently marketed
- Propose an additional method that might be used.
- These paper should be between 2-4 pages.
- If you are using your experience, be cite/describe it. If you are not, please include a formal citation.
5.Plan Part 4 :Competitive analysis(40 points)
In this week’s portion of the plan we are digging deep into your competitors. This helps us to better understand the market, their value propositions and differentiators.
- Using your template describe the following:
- Select your 3 biggest competitors
- Explain why you selected these
- Attempt to select competitors that have varied value propositions
- For each of these competitors, evaluate:
- Short summary of offering (and URL if available)
- Market size (in dollars or percent)
- Key product/service attributes
- Customers, and how they may deviate from your customers
- Current advantages
- Current challenges
- These responses should be between 3-6 pages.