Last updated on October 8th, 2023 at 09:03 am
The assignment involves analyzing one of two books: Gideon’s Trumpet OR To Kill a Mockingbird
It is a critical book review and not a book summary. Accordingly, your paper must:
- contain a thesis
- present concrete supporting materials from your book and course materials
- develop and rebut the most persuasive counter-arguments to your thesis
- draw a conclusion that follows from your arguments
Here are several suggested theses (choose one or introduce your own):
- Gideon’s Trumpet illustrates [or challenges or qualifies] Marc Galanter’s argument that the “haves” always come out ahead…
- To Kill a Mocking Bird illustrates [or challenges or qualifies] the argument that law cannot produce social change in a racist community…
These are only suggestions. There are no “right” answers or arguments. You should persuade us of your argument, while teaching us about its potential weaknesses.
Need help with this “analyzing one of two books: Gideon’s Trumpet OR To Kill a Mockingbird” or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.