Document one (start of movie till 35:00)
- “…the suicide rate is slightly higher in the developing countries because the gap between the rich and poor is much greater.” Do you agree or disagree? Explain. (approx. 250 words)
- Describe the most significant practical ways Chen Si showed compassion to the people he met on the bridge. Give specific examples from the film. Do you think his methods were effective or not? (approx. 250 words)
- In your opinion, what is the most important cultural issue brought to light in this film? So far, does the film accurately depict Chinese culture on this issue? (approx. 250 words)
- How does the message of this movie relate to what we have discussed in class about compassion and human dignity? Be specific. (approx. 250 words)
- In Chapter 8, Vishal Mangalwadi describes different types of heroes. Which type is Chen Si? Explain. (approx. 250 words)
- If you were writing a review of this movie or describing it to a friend, how would you describe it and would you recommend it? Why or why not? (approx. 250 words)
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.