Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 08:02 am
- Describe an answerable question related to a clinical problem (practice, policy or education) in your chosen specialty track (nursing administration or nursing education).
- Examine the problem that might be improved through the use of research knowledge, by reviewing the literature in this problem area.
- Use a PICOT format to describe the patient problem, the potential intervention or treatment, a comparison intervention or treatment, and the desired patient outcome.
- Support or refute the intervention(s) by synthesizing and critiquing the findings of the studies in your literature review (a minimum of 6 studies).
- Use standardized critical appraisal criteria to objectively determine the strength, quality, quantity, and consistency of evidence provided by the available literature to determine its applicability to the answer to your question.
- Include a summary of what is known and not known regarding this problem and gaps in the literature. Use APA style with appropriate reference citations for statements, as well as a cover page and a reference page.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.