Last updated on October 2nd, 2023 at 02:57 pm
The objective of this assignment is to enable the learners to enhance their understanding and knowledge on designing training for adults because adult learners present different issues when developing training design. For example, trainers cannot expect to provide all the training materials without giving trainees the information on why participants need the training information.
According to Malcolm Knowles (1984), there are five principles for designing training for adults because adult learners present different issues when developing training design. However, some businesses and other organisations may have designed training for adults learners that may integrate or may not integrate the five principles as described in the module.
Refers to the above scenario, conduct a face to face/telephone/email interview with your own organisation or any other organisation, which, preferably, is at least a middle size organisation. (**use any middle size organisation that you know, no need to do interview)
- Provide relevant information on the background of the organisation. Do not disclose the name of the organisation unless you have obtain permission from the management.
- Description of the five principles for designing training for adults learners as suggested by Malcolm Knowles (1984).
- Identification and discussion of the training principles for designing training for adults learners that is available in the organisation of your choice.
- Recommendations to improve the training principles for designing training for adults learners in the selected organization.
[Total: 60 marks]
- Write in paragraphs.
- Please apply the theories/strategies in the reference that I attached in the file named “1) Assignment PART A reference – BMHR5103 (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)-Topic 5 Training n Dev (Malcolm Knowles 1984 five principles)”
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.