Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 02:44 pm
Basic structure of a report
While reports vary significantly depending on their objectives, the basic structure of a report is as shown below;
- The report’s title
- Title of the assignment
- Student’s name
- Student’s number
- Course code and title
- Date of Submission
- Entails a brief outline of the report in its entirety
Table of Contents
- A list of the sections (both major and minor) of the report and their respective page numbers
- Setting the scene; giving some background information regarding the topic
- Stating the purpose/aim of the report
- Outlining the structure (what will be discussed in the report)
- Main body of the report where the arguments are presented for recommendations
- The discussion is presented in a logically by use of headings and sub-headings that concisely breaks it up for clarity
- Brief summary of the report and judgment
- Explicitly stating what the recommendations are after the conclusion
List of References
- A complete list of ALL sources used in the report
- Use the appropriate referencing style as instructed
- All references listed MUST feature in-text (references not included in-text should not be included)
- The references should be alphabetically listed with clear spacing
Appendices (where appropriate)
- Entails all the information used in the report but not included in the body
Need help with report writing?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.