Case 1 Child Abuse I Have To Create A Power Point
Background: A consultant firm that has been hired to present an overview of the American Adult Criminal Justice System to a group of English-speaking foreign business persons. Your supervisor has tasked you to develop the presentation in a Power Point format, preparing the Speaker Notes to capture the narrative of the presentation. Ultimately these may be used by the presenter or simply printed as a stand-alone hand-out for the guests. This is the assignment from your supervisor:
Assignment: Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with 12 to 15-slides, add Speaker Notes of at least 100 words for each slide. Include at least 3 visuals, such as diagrams, images, or matrices, in your presentation. Address all of the topics fully in your presentation. Your presentation should reference at least 2 peer-review level journal articles.
- An opening slide with your name, class name and number and date of submission is not included in the slide count.
- The Speaker Notes on a concluding slide titled “Resources” should be used to reflect the full APA citation of all resources. (Note: There should be an in-text citation in the Speaker Notes narrative wherever a supportive resource is referenced.) No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
- Select one of the three Case Studies below — These are for illustration purposes only and are NOT the focus of this project.
- Using Power Point slides, describe the process that the offender would go through in the criminal justice system, beginning with arrest. For purposes of this assignment you are to assume that the offender will be eventually convicted and sentenced.
- Include all of the stages in the criminal justice process subsequent to apprehension, providing as much detail about the role and function of each stage as you can.
- Determine the probable sentence the offender will receive, (institutionalization or community-based supervision)
- Explain why the sentence you have chosen would most likely occur, and what the offender can expect in light of this sentence.
- Provide a probable alternative to the selected sentence, fully explaining “why” this alternative could also occur and whether an alternative would bring “justice” to the victim and the community.
- Conclude the presentation by discussing what you believe to be the weakest link in the criminal justice process and the strongest link in the process. ‘Provide explanations to support your assessments for both.
Im using this case below- Case 1 child abuse
Please include in text citations and resource slide