Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 02:15 pm
There are many inherent challenges in getting NGOs to conduct quality evaluations and using these learnings to continuously improve activities. How can NGOs combine the need for effective evaluation to judge their own performance with the demands from outside stakeholders for information?
- Structure of the PowerPoint Presentation:
- Overview of why evaluation is important for international NGOs
- Assessment of why NGO evaluations lack effectiveness
- Analyze how NGOs can balance the need for effective evaluation with outside demands
- Conclusion summarizing the main points of your presentation.
Here are the readings for the week, and you may also use them as references:
- Ellis, J. and Gregory, T. (2008). Accountability and learning: Developing monitoring and evaluation in the third sector. Charities Evaluation Services. Retrieved from
- Brown, A. (March 2016). Differences between the Theory of Change and the Logic Model. Retrieved from: http://www.annmurraybrown.com/#!Differences-between-the-Theory-of-Change-and-the-LogicModel/czf9/56ef00e30cf276e9de24b67d
- American Evaluation Association. (n.d.). Evaluation jitters part one: Planning for an evaluation. Retrieved from https://vimeo.com/45658316
- American Evaluation Association. (n.d.). Evaluation Jitters part two: Managing and evaluation. Retrieved from https://vimeo.com/46445050
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.