Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 08:20 am
For this NUM1203 Case study assignment, complete the topic associated with the first letter of your Surname
- A-G: Influenza B
- H-M: Deep Vein Thrombosis
- N-R: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- S-Z: Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
In regards to your allocated topic, prepare a short fact sheet addressing the following questions:
- Introduction and overview of the topic to include a definition, Australian incidence data (who is effected, how many) and known risk factors (age, gender, ethnicity etc). [300 words]
- Describe pathophysiology of disorder with an in-depth discussion of underlying immunological mechanisms. How do these events alter normal homeostatic processes? [550 words]
- Describe the pharmacological treatments detailing how the medications alter the underlying disease process (ie less focus on dosages and regimes and more focus on describing what the drug does and how that resolves the pathophysiology). If appropriate, include vaccinations. [ 250 words]
- What are the key patient education considerations when nursing a patient with this disorder? (Bullet points) [250 words]
- Conclusion [50 words]
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.