Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 05:51 am
I consider health insurance to be a vital “must have” for everyone in the United States, be they citizen, alien or visitor. Before the advent of the coronavirus, millions were uninsured. With the job loses incurred during the pandemic, millions more stand to lose their coverage too. A friend of ours, who is a vice president at a large hospital in NYC, told us yesterday (no worries – we were social distancing!) that her institution is prepared to lose $900 million over the next two years as a result of the virus.
As a nation;
- can we afford these loses, both in terms of our healthcare providers and ourselves?
- Why do you think there is not more affirmative action towards this goal coming out of Washington?
- Might a disproportionate burden fall on those (mostly “Red”) states that did not partake in Medicaid expansion? Poor people? Brown and Black communities?
It also seems timely to comment on what’s happening as states reopen. Please be specific in answering this. I’m not interested in “Cases are rising.” I’m looking for your research – “Cases are (rising sharply) (falling) in XYZ State according to the daily Bugle of June 13th.” You might, if the information is published, also add speculation on why this is happening.
Here’s an unbiased lead for your quest:
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.