For this data from secondary data sources to the primary health record task, consider the following scenario:
While the reading focuses on data from patient health records being abstracted or moving electronically into secondary data source systems, more and more we are having to consider data from secondary data sources being used to add to the primary health record.
- A patient brings in their personal health record that contains health information from 2 other primary care providers at local clinics. They want this information added to their health record at your hospital.
- Inbound HIE data from an earlier encounter from an unrelated provider is electronically received for a patient’s health records
- Inbound data from the patient portal is received many times a day as patients update their demographic or insurance information on the patient portal
- Data is received from smart devices such as ambulatory heart monitors or insulin monitors and is downloaded into patient records
It would be inefficient for all of this inpatient data to be manually checked for validity.
Please describe in 2-3 paragraphs (400-500 words) how a healthcare organization could assure that this incoming data is valid and accurate. Be sure to specifically address how systems would be set up, as well as standards and policies that would need to be set.
Need help with this data from secondary data sources to the primary health record task?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.