Week 4: Develop a MRP, logistics, location, and distribution plan for the product or service you selected. Use the sample questions for Chapters 9 and 14 provided in the Part 2 section below to guide your product or service selection.
Week 5: Develop a quality management, Six Sigma, and lean plan for the product or service you selected. Use the sample questions for Chapters 10 and 12 provided in the Part 2 section below to guide your product or service selection.
Week 6: Study ahead and develop a global sourcing and procurement plan for the product or service you selected. Also, write the conclusion section of the paper. Use the sample questions for Chapter 13 provided in the Part 2 section below to guide your product or service selection. Develop an inventory management plan for the product or service you selected. Use the sample questions for Chapter 11 provided in the Part 2 section below to guide your product or service selection. Submit the Supply Chain Plan Part 2 deliverable by the end of the week.
|Title Page||· Paper title
· e-mail address
· Do NOT list any personal information (i.e., phone number, address, et al.).
|Chapter 9 Considerations: Materials Requirements Planning (Week 4)||· Explain the importance of having a robust standard material requirement planning program.
· Provide examples that support the following elements: (1) forecasts of demand, (2) firm orders, (3) engineering design changes, and (4) inventory transactions.
|Chapter 14 Considerations: Location, Logistics, and Distribution (Week 4)||· Detail out a location, logistics, and distribution plan with areas of identified risk.
· Provide mitigation associations with each identified risk.
|Chapter 10 Considerations: Quality Management and Six Sigma (Week 5)||· Provide examples of each dimension of quality.
· Describe how the concepts of Six Sigma could be applied.
· Explain how the analytical tools for Six Sigma and continuous improvement (DMAIC) could be applied to optimize the supply chain.
|Chapter 12 Considerations: Lean Supply Chains (Week 5)||
· Explain how a value stream map would be useful.
· Provide an example of a value stream map.
· Link the value stream map to an effective logistics and distribution process for the supply chain.
|Chapter 11 Considerations: Inventory Management (Week 6)||· Explain how the concepts of inventory costs apply and how these costs can be minimized.
· Explain how the forecasting model you selected earlier will help improve inventory management and cost management.
|Chapter 13 Considerations: Global Sourcing and Procurement (Week 7)||· How might a bullwhip effect occur, and what steps would you take to mitigate any bullwhip effect?
· Are there any opportunities for green sourcing? Identify those opportunities and link this to overall cost.
|Conclusion (Week 7)||
· What value did walking through the supply chain process for your selected product or service provide you?
· How will you apply the concepts you wrote about in your professional or personal life?
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.