The Effects of Neonatal Handling on Amphetamine-Induced Sensitization in Male and Female Adolescent Rats: Implications for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
You need to write 2 detailed paragraph on each article. There are total of 20 article which I will provide you. I want less than 1% plagiarism. I want easy to understand the paper but in sophisticated language.
Paper should answer most of the following research question:
• Research sleep and ADHD
• What is sleep-induced? What is the role of norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin, and sleep? – Normally, you need to suppress these systems in order to fall asleep and have a good quality of sleep.
• Norepinephrine (noradrenaline)- Epinephrine (adrenaline) – is tied to the sympathetic nervous system (fight or flight), stress (norepinephrine and epinephrine)
• Amphetamine increases norepinephrine and dopamine
• Ritalin (methylphenidate) increases norepinephrine and dopamine
• What are the recommended hours of sleep – 15-16 hours (14 hours) – be familiar with what is the recommended amount of sleep.
• Less than recommended sleep, results in norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotine more active than usual, and if this occurs during 0-3 years of age, it leads to a disruption of these systems – and long-term may be responsible for the symptoms you see in ADHD kids.
• Does handling disrupt sleep? What are the various handling procedures?
• What is the normal sleep patterns of neonatal rats
• What is the normal sleep patterns of the dam (mom)
• What age period in neonatal rats is equivalent to the first 2-3 years of life.
• What dose of AMPH produces sensitization in adolescent rats.
• For how long should the sessions be (the pretreatment phase and challenge phase) – 60 min? 90 min? 120 min?
• What behaviors change with AMPH administration o Locomotor (the main one we can measure) o Rearing, stereotypy (sniffing, grooming), etc. – We can’t measure automatically.