Last updated on September 27th, 2023 at 02:22 pm
Read the air pollution case attached and answer the 4 ENVS2202 Air Pollution questions in the air pollution questions document. Be sure to provide appropriate sources for your answers – unsourced answers will not receive credit. The sources must be listed at the end of the question to which they apply. As in previous assignments certain types of sources (e.g., encyclopedias, dictionaries) are not acceptable to use. This assignment will be submitted to plagiarism detection software, so make sure your names are not on the document
- How do fine particles cause health effects? What groups are most vulnerable to fine particle air pollution and why is that the case (2 pts)?
- When discussing air pollution, you’ll sometimes see references to PM10 and PM2.5. What do PM10 and PM2.5 mean? Why are these categories used when discussing air quality (2 pts)?
- In 13 counties around Atlanta, we are required to have our cars checked for emissions testing to renew the registration each year. What specific tests are done during this process and why are they considered important to reducing air pollution (2 pts)?
- One potential solution for the problems of ecological damage from cars has been a recommendation to switch to other fuels that are less-damaging to the environment than oil. One important one in the US has been ethanol, which is added to gas in many places and is proposed to be beneficial because it comes from plants and therefore is renewable, and because it can should produce less pollution than burning gasoline. However, both of these arguments in favor of ethanol have come into question. For each of them, explain why they may not be true and what the implications are for using ethanol as a fuel source. (4 pts) NOTE: there is legitimate disagreement about the costs and benefits of using ethanol, so you will likely find arguments on both sides of the debate. For this question, you are only addressing arguments against ethanol as a fuel source.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.