Last updated on October 8th, 2023 at 08:21 am
For this assignment you are going to evaluate a website devoted to history, which can be a person, an event, or a location. The website must relate to this course, in this case the website should concentrate on the period from the Renaissance to the Modern era. The site should be content specific, not a general site like Wikipedia or similar encyclopedic sites.
Once you have identified the site, in at least 250 words (1 page) describe it according to the following:
- Full Name of Website and URL/ Web Address
- Who is the intended audience for this site? How did you determine this? (75 word minimum)
- How could the site’s domain (.edu, .net, .org, .gov.) impact its credibility? (75 word minimum)
- Briefly describe the organization, company, agency, etc. who published the site. (75 word minimum)
- Does this site have ads or is it ad free? What does this say about its credibility? (75 word minimum)
After the description, in at least 250 words (1 page) analyze and evaluate the site using the following instructions:
- Describe the site comprehensively. Clearly state any issues or problems with this site. Please address the following:
- Provide a brief a brief summary of how the site addresses the topic.
- The summary should not be an abridged biography or summary of the person or event addressed by the site.
- The summary should focus on how the website addresses the topic and should not be about the topic itself.
- Can you verify the information in another source? (Provide links to 2 other credible websites that have similar information.)
- Does the point of view appear objective and impartial?
- Is the information fact, opinion, and/or propaganda?
- Are there political, ideological, cultural, religious, institutional, or personal biases?
- Would you be comfortable using this source for a research paper?
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.