Last updated on September 29th, 2023 at 05:24 am
In this expansion of business in Mexico paper, complete the following;
- Discuss the corporate control of your business. Explain why your business in Mexico is exposed to agency problems.
- How would you attempt to monitor the ongoing operations of the business?
- Explain how you might be able to use a compensation plan that limits the potential agency problems?
- Assume that you have been approached by a competitor in Mexico to engage in a joint venture. The competitor would offer the classroom facilities (so that you would not need to rent classroom facilities), while your employees would provide the teaching. You would split the profits with this business. Discuss how your potential return and your risk would change if you pursue the joint venture.
- Explain the conditions that would cause your business to be adversely affected by exchange rate movements.
- Explain how your business could be adversely affected by political risk.
Your business provides CDs for free to customers who pay for the English courses that you offer in Mexico. You consider the idea of mass production of the CDs in the U.S. so that you can sell (export) them to distributors or to retail stores throughout Mexico. You would price the CDs in dollars when exporting them. The CDs are not as effective without teaching but can be useful to individuals who want to learn the basics of the English language.
- If you pursue this idea, explain how the factors that affect international trade flows (identified in Chapter 2) could affect the Mexican demand for your CDs. Which of these factors would likely have the largest impact on the Mexican demand for your CDs? What other factors would affect the Mexican demand for CDs?
- If you believe the Mexican government would impose a tariff on the CDs exported to Mexico, how could you still execute this business idea at a relatively low cost while avoiding the tariff? Describe any disadvantages of this idea that would avoid the tariff.
Assuming that the business in Mexico grows, explain how financial markets could help to finance the growth of the business.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.