Last updated on October 3rd, 2023 at 02:56 pm
Public Policy Analysis Assignment
Your Challenge for this current federal, state, or local microeconomic public policy issue assignment:
- Identify a current federal, state, or local public policy issue that: (a) interests you, (b) allows you to apply microeconomic reasoning, and (c) has not been thoroughly covered within our class. (You may write about an issue that has been discussed in class if you address the issue in greater depth or in a new direction.)
- Research your issue to familiarize yourself with the major policy and microeconomic arguments that relate to your issue.
- Apply at least one microeconomic concept studied in our class such as incentives, marginal thinking and sunk costs, opportunity cost, elasticity, competition, externalities, public or common property goods, efficiency, poverty and/or equity, etc., to develop a policy position regarding your issue.
- Identify your target audience and advocate for your position.
Example Public Policy Topics:
Traffic Control, Gas or Other Product Taxes, Education Reform, Crime Deterrence, Pollution Control, Poverty and Inequality, Price Control Policies, Monopoly Regulation, Safety Regulation, Drug Policy, Health Care Reform, Social Security Reform, Farm Subsidies, Protection of Species, Funding for a Public Good, etc.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.