Last updated on September 27th, 2023 at 07:32 am
Find 5 sources and review each source.
(Five short paragraph – 1 page)
Each source must include the following :
1. Describe the problem
2. State the central purpose
3.Briefly state information and example
4. Describe the key results that relate to the topic.
1 page of PAPER DRAFT
Please read the following:
1. INTRODUCTION: Describe the topic area.
Provide a clue to the reader about the topic and describe what is the research topic about?
2. What is your thesis? Describe how your thesis will drive your research? A thesis is a statement /What specific issue ?
3. Explain what the readers will learn from this research paper and identify a problem that will benefit the topic being studied.
4.Describe why this research paper is interesting.
What are the effects? How does it link to other knowledge? How does it stand to inform policy making?
Why is it important to our understanding of the world?
5. It should have a clear way to the reader that you intend to approach the research question and the techniques and logic that you will use to address it.
6. Provide a APA References
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.