Last updated on September 25th, 2023 at 03:43 pm
For this OB-GYN Case Class Assignment, assume that you are seeing a new patient who is Cuban in your office, and the nurse records her sitting blood pressure at 150/90 and on repeat, 154/98. The urine dip was negative except for 1+ protein. The patient complains of having a mild headache earlier that morning that resolved after eating breakfast. She also complains of increased swelling in her legs and feet and say that her blood pressure yesterday at the drug store was 150/100. She is 26 weeks’ pregnant.
- Do you begin antihypertensive therapy?
- Are there any diagnostic studies that should be ordered on this patient? Why?
- Discuss how would you Integrate physical, psychosocial and cultural assessment into comprehensive management plans for your patient.
- Bechmann, C.R., Ling, W. F., Herbert, N. W., Laube, W. D., Smith, P. R., Casanova, R., Weiss, M.P. (2014). Obstetrics and Gynecology (7th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Kilpatrick, S. J. (2019). Guest editorial: Has gestational hypertension been banished? Contemporary OB/GYN, 64(9), 8–10.
- Sadaf, N., Hashmi, F. K., Haider, S., Iqbal, Q., Anwar, M., Ishaq, R., …Saleem, F. (2019). Frequency, Treatment, And Management of Gestational Hypertension: Findings of A Retrospective Analysis from Quetta City, Pakistan. Archives of Pharmacy Practice, 10(4), 172+. Retrieved from https://proxy.stu.edu:2645/apps/doc/A625575475/AONEu=stu_main&sid=AONE&xid=4620a50f
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.