Last updated on October 7th, 2023 at 11:24 am
Use Milio’s framework for prevention to analyze one health problem you believe to be the most prevalent in your community to complete the following tasks:
- Identify one health problem you believe to be the most prevalent in your community. You may want to check with your local health department or a community health nurse. Also consider researching the morbidity/mortality rates health problems in your community. School nurses and are an excellent resource person to contact.
- Analyze the problem using Milio’s framework for prevention from the module 1 readings (Chapter three in your text, pp 41).
- Choose one of your nursing diagnoses and describe how your identified community health problem applies.
- Describe the health people 2030 national goal that relates closest to your chosen Diagnosis.
- Develop one-long term goal, minimum of three short-term goals and interventions for your chosen diagnosis (you will be developing a teaching plan in week 3).
A goal is a final outcome of what is achieved after you provide the interventions. Goals are broad in nature. Consider the long-term goal to be after one year and short-term goal after six months. These are community goals and will take longer to obtain. Consider a reduction of statistics as a long-term goal as guided by the 2030 Healthy People site. Be specific and measurable to include timeframes.
(See the examples on page 89)
Recommended headings include:
- Title Page
- Introduction (No heading needed –assure you introduced the topic of the paper with a purpose statement) – 7 points
- Content (a total of 20 points and please use the following headings)
- Introduction of Your Community Problem/Diagnosis – 2 points
- Analysis of Problem/Diagnosis Using Milo’s Framework of Prevention – 6 points
- Compare Problem/Diagnosis to Healthy People 2030 National Goals – 6 points
- Long-Term and Short Term Goal – 8 points (2 points for long-term goal and 2 points for each of the three short term goals with interventions)
- Conclusion (Again no heading required – use in conclusion or in summary at the beginning of the paragraph)– 7 points
- Stylistic Points– 6 total points
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.