Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 07:57 pm
For this Gifted Education assignment, your product- how you will educate fellow teachers- the above list is just a guide- you may be as creative as you want.
- I will accept a paper IF you’re saying that you would submit this paper to an educator-focused journal- if so you need to tell me which journal and make sure you meet their requirements (Hint: Teaching for High Potential is a good starting place to look).
- Be sure to focus on both the IMPACT and the NEXT STEPS or TAKEAWAYS in some way. Meaning- don’t just say “here are ALL THE PROBLEMS (what a negative, deficit-focused view!) But you also don”t have to create the solution to poverty… What can individual do in their classrooms, communities, schools? Strategies, tips, etc for their gifted learners. It can focus on identification, services, anything- as long as it focuses on giftedness and poverty.
- Refer to the NAGC Gifted Programming Standards, Standard 1, Learning and Development (Links to an external site.) and Standard 4, Learning Environments. (Links to an external site.) Read more about the NAGC Standards here (Links to an external site.).
- Resources- in-text citations may not be possible, depending on your product choice- this is variable, but you SHOULD have a list of resources IN APA FORMAT submitted; it can be a separate document. FOR CHALLENGES, you should list class readings (this is not necessary on discussion boards). For a paper/website/presentation- “written” product, remember, that if you cite it in-text, it should be in your references (and vice-versa).
The articles are attached.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.