Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 06:36 am
Gina is a healthy 32-year-old lawyer who presents to the clinic with recent onset of intermittent headaches. She recently started at a new law firm and has been under a lot of stress. Her headaches can last 4 hours or more and they are a moderate to serve pulsation quality. She has had to leave work on at least 5 occasions over the last two months. During a headache, she has photophobia and nausea. Lying down in a dark room with a cold compress helps as she eventually falls asleep. Ibuprofen has been mildly effective, but she can’t tolerate it when she is nauseated. She is worried that she is missing too much work at her new job.
- What should the initial history and physical examination include?
- What diagnostic tests would you order and provide the rationale?
- What are the differential diagnoses for this patient?
- What is the most likely diagnosis for this patient? Explain your answer.
- What are the first line initial treatment recommendations for management of this disorder? Provide pharmacological (with full prescription details) and nonpharmacological treatment options.
- What patient education would you offer Gina?
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.