Last updated on September 26th, 2023 at 03:55 pm
This Group Paper on Nurse Interview with Specialty Nurse is a group project and each group must choose a different nurse to interview.
Choose a specialty for nursing that provides care to a vulnerable population. Make arrangements to interview a nurse working in that field. This may be an in-person interview or telephone interview whichever your group and the nurse decide on.
Write a 2 page paper detailing the results of the interview and what you learned from the nurse about the population she/he provides care to. You may choose any of the specialties we have learned about in this course but it must be pertinent to caring for vulnerable populations.
Here are a few suggestions and I do have contact information for nurses who have agreed to be interviewed. Let me know if you choose one of the suggested nursing specialties and I will give you the information to contact the nurse.
Here are the questions to ask:
- Why did you choose this specialty?
- How long have you worked in this particular field?
- What special training/certification does it require?
- What prompted you to become a nurse?
- What are you biggest job motivators?
- How do you try to create a great patient experience with all you come in contact with?
- Would you recommend this specialty to someone else?
Follow the posted rubric specific to this assignment.
Organization & Structure: 55 Points
- Paragraphs are coherent and transition smoothly. (20 Pts)
- Structure of interview includes an introduction, research, reflection and conclusion (35 Pts)
- Nurse Interview Assessment: 15 Points
- Interview paper is no more than 2 pages long (5 Pts)
- Specialty is researched regarding the issue of health care delivery, outcomes and vulnerable populations. (10 Pts)
- Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling: 20 Points
- Article review has no more than 3 errors in grammar, punctuation and or spelling (10 Pts)
- Clear statements, well organized, smooth transitions and sequencing (10 Pts)
- APA Formatting & References: 20 Points
- APA format, citing, title page, references if used other than article, page numbers (5 Pts)
- Selections not older than 5 years (5 Pts)
- Must be a research/journal article (10 Pts)
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.