Last updated on September 27th, 2023 at 02:03 pm
You work as the outreach director for the newly formed nongovernmental organization (NGO), Truth in Medical Tourism (TMT), whose mission is to provide objective data and information about medical tourism in an ever-changing marketplace. The seed money for this NGO was donated after a medical mishap during a medical tourism procedure; as the market booms worldwide, the need for accurate third-party information is crucial. You have been asked to create a presentation that outreach coordinators from TMT can use in any formal or informal speaking engagements with only slight modifications on the part of the speaker. In this presentation, identify patient populations, discuss the differences between the United States and other systems, and state the ranks of countries by specialty in this sector.
The marketing director provided a company presentation template that will be used to create the presentation: Please define and answer this questions with detailed information.
A) Explain reasons for different populations to seek out medical tourism. Consider:
- Define what groups of people become medical tourists. Does it vary by country?
- What social or cultural factors drive people to seek medical attention in another country?
- What monetary factors drive people to seek medical attention in another country?
- How do other (political, availability, etc.) issues in potential medical tourists’ home countries push them to seek treatment elsewhere?
B) Describe significant U.S. healthcare tourism benefits and challenges. Consider:
- What medical procedure industry sectors (e.g., neurology) are growing?
- What medical procedure industry sectors are growing slowly, not at all, or contracting?
- What impact does the U.S. insurance system have on medical tourism?
- People coming to the United States
- People coming from the United States
- What are the major challenges in U.S. medical tourism?
- What benefits does the United States provide to the medical tourism industry?
- Because of what factors is the United States considered the leader in medical tourism?
- Why do so many people choose the United States?
- How do these factors create growth opportunities?
C) Describe important worldwide healthcare tourism benefits. Consider:
- In what countries are markets growing?
- What specialties are growing?
- What are legal opportunities for different countries involved in medical tourism?
- What are economic or market opportunities for different countries involved in medical tourism?
- How do medical tourism agencies create opportunities in the medical tourism sector?
D) Describe important worldwide healthcare tourism challenges. Consider:
- In what countries are markets growing slowly, not at all, or contracting?
- Which specialties are growing slowly, not at all, or contracting?
- What are legal challenges for different countries involved in medical tourism?
- What are economic or market challenges for different countries involved in medical tourism?
- How do medical tourism agencies create challenges in the medical tourism sector?
E) Analyze the main healthcare specialties in defined major markets. Consider:
- What are the major markets (countries, groups of countries) for medical tourism?
- What are the potential up-and-coming markets for medical tourism?
- What do each of these markets specialize in?
- Are there other specialties that exist within smaller or often overlooked markets?
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.