Last updated on October 7th, 2023 at 10:58 am
Assess how comprehensive and actionable the document is in informing strategy as well as in implementing tactics and measuring effectiveness. Assume you are a peer mentor for the writers and give coaching on how to write a better marketing plan. Be specific instead of making general quality statements. For example, instead of characterizing the company analysis as “satisfactory;” explain what critical information is missing and why that matters.
Consider the following questions:
- How do the different elements of the marketing plan add up? Do they make sense as a whole?
- Are all important aspects of the marketing plan covered? What is missing and why is this a problem?
- Is the plan backed up by facts? What data is provided? Is it interpreted appropriately?
- Are the recommendations reasonable and plausible? Do you think that the plan is feasible? Why? Why not? What evidence is there that it will lead to success?
- Does the plan provide a clear implementation playbook including specific tactics, success criteria, and metrics?
- Do the authors provide financial scenarios of the marketing plan?
- What recommendations do the authors make for to proceed/pivot/cancel based on the information gathered in the tactics?
[Focus on content of the marketing plan, not written communication skills]
Summarize your main points and identify next steps in a short paragraph at the end of the assessment. You will be assessed on the quality of your conclusion
The following criteria will be used to grade your midterm paper
- Concisely outline the main strengths of the marketing plan and pinpoint areas for improvement.
Depth of Analysis
- Reflection: Describe thoughtfully what something means or new insights it provides, or raise a question as a seed for clarification or further discussion.
- Analysis: Discuss relevant themes, concepts, main ideas, components, or relationships among ideas. Or, identify hidden assumptions or fallacies in reasoning.
- Elaboration: Build on the ideas provided or ideas found in the readings by adding details, examples, a different point of view or other relevant information.
- Evaluation: Assess the accuracy, reasonableness, or quality of ideas.
Successful Application of Technology Marketing concepts
- Reference to concepts discussed in class that were either applied well (why? how?) or that could be considered to improve the effectiveness of the marketing plan
Quality of Discussion & Conclusion
- The written and verbal communication conveys professionalism, is well-organized, and free of formatting, grammatical or spelling errors.
- Material used in the writing of the plan taken from external sources is appropriately referenced both within the document and on a reference page. Emphasize brevity. A substantive assessment does not have to be long. “I didn’t have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.”― Mark Twain. Writing a hundred words requires more mental effort than writing a thousand. Distilling the essence of what you want to say and making the effort to cut out what is extraneous requires a lot of cognitive effort.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Click on the prompt below to place an order
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.