Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 09:02 pm
For this Week 6 Assignment – Powerpoint Presentation assignment on how Social Media can Improve Organizations, you will complete the PowerPoint presentation you developed in Week 5. As discussed in Week 5, the PowerPoint will inform how social media can help an organization improve in areas such as sales, performance, culture, or positive image. Your audience is the same manager; someone who is familiar with social media but wants to learn more about how they can use it to help their organization reach its goals.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 12–18 slides including:
- A title slide.
- An agenda slide.
- Body content slides.
- Conclusion slide.
- A sources slide.
All slides count toward the required length. Start with your slide deck from the Week 5 assignment. Incorporate feedback you received from the professor and expand the presentation for this assignment.
- Revise your slide deck from Week 5 presentation, taking your professor’s feedback into account.
- Revise the title slide.
- Revise the agenda slide.
- Revise the introduction slide.
- Develop 10–15 body slides for your presentation that inform a manager how social media can be used to help an organization reach its goals.
- Overview of issue or opportunity.
- How a selected social media can be leveraged to resolve an issue or leverage an opportunity to help a company reach its goals.
- As you develop your presentation, refer to the general design requirements found in Chapter 12 of your BCOM text.
- Your presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format. Other submission formats will be returned ungraded. Incorrectly formatted file submissions may be corrected and resubmitted for late credit.
- Focus your work on clarity, writing mechanics, professional language, and appropriate style.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Revise the first three slides of a presentation that addresses the use of social media in the workplace.
- Include the title of the presentation, your name, and the presentation date on the title slide.
- List the key points that outline the structure of your presentation on the agenda slide.
- Provide an overview of the presentation purpose and its context to the target audience in the introduction slide.
- Cover the purpose and key points of the presentation in 10–15 body slides with illustrations, images, and graphs/charts that reinforce the key points and purpose.
- Use Figure 12.1 Process for Planning, Preparing, and Rehearsing Presentation in the BCOM text as a guide for developing your presentation.
- Use Figure 12.2 Presentation Planner in the BCOM text to organize the content for your presentation.
- Use Figure 8.1 Inductive Outline Used in Persuasive Messages Sent in Written, Electronic, or Spoken Form in the BCOM text as a guide while developing the presentation purpose and key points.
- Conclude the presentation using a single slide for the closing that contains a one-sentence wrap-up statement reinforcing the purpose of the presentation.
- Provide the required number of two references; all references are peer-reviewed, academic references that are added to a sources slide after your closing slide using the Strayer Writing Standards.
- The presentation should be a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 18 slides including the title and sources slides.
- Format your PowerPoint with headings on each slide, use 10–20 graphics throughout, and ensure the presentation adheres to visual best practices as outlined in BCOM.
- Use images, graphs/charts, and illustrations as appropriate to support the purpose and key points.
- Figure 12.3 Designing Compelling Slides in the BCOM text as a guide to slide design.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Slides should cite any relevant outside sources in SWS format requiring in-text citations on slides and a sources slide at the end of the presentation.
Review your work with the rubric/scoring guide before submitting your assignment to check that your work meets all the grading requirements.
Remember to run a spelling and grammar check before submitting your assignment. Check with your professor if you have any additional questions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.
WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT – POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.