1) Identify each of the Communications Strategy Principles as set forth in your readings. Define and examine in specific, the principle of ‘focus on the needs of your customers’ and in doing so, describe why you feel this principle is important.
2) Once done so, select and identify a basic emergency management audience as defined in your readings. Provide a brief description of the group’s demographics and the specific communications needs that may extend from your presented, assessed social demographics.
- Are there barriers extending from the group’s demographic attributes that might impact the successful application of the Communication Strategy Principle of ‘focusing on the needs of your customers’ and serve to potentially prevent the group from ‘receiving’ your social media messages?
- Describe some strategies you would employ to overcome those assessed barriers. Be specific in support of your position
Note that research and investigation beyond those materials indicated in the courseware may be required.
- Your assignment must be properly formatted, and sources cited using the most recent edition of the APA style manual.
- Do not simply list questions and respond – your work is intended to be a complete, integrative narrative that embodies an introduction, a body within which you respond to the targeted questions, and a summary and conclusion.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.