This week’s materials emphasize the complexity surrounding processes designed to maximize team efficiency and performance (impact of conflict on teams ).
For your initial post to this discussion forum:
- Begin by describing how the impact of conflict on teams may be “good, bad, or ugly.”
- Describe how conflict in some cases may be necessary to bring about desired outcomes.
- Illustrate your position regarding at least one of these circumstances (conflict is good, bad, ugly, and/or necessary) by citing an example from a popular or academic source (i.e., an academic journal, popular or trade magazine, newspaper, broadcast, or the internet).
Post your initial response of at least 250 words early and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to at least two posts from other students or your instructor. Your responses in the discussion board must be well written according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Finally, be sure to include in your initial post at least one reference using the CSU Library or other professional and scholarly references.
- Lacroix, M. (2017). Can servant leaders fuel the leadership fire? The relationship between servant leadership and followers’ leadership avoidance. Administrative Sciences, 7(1), 6.
- Nebojsa P. (2016). Are authentic leaders satisfied with their job? International Journal for Quality Research, 10(2), 325-340.
- Tao, Jun, Jiang, Wanxing, Liu, Chang, Yang, Xin, Zhang, Weiguo, & Zhang, Haomin. (2017). New employee intention to leave and consequent work performance: Does leadership style matter? Social Behavior and Personality: An International Journal, 45(10), 1707-1722.
- Capsim Inbox. (n.d.). Developing your skills [Video file]. Retrieved from https://downstream-to-capsim-customers.s3.amazonaws.com/production/videos/CapsimINBOX/Welcome%20to%20Capsim%20Inbox_v3.mp4
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.