Last updated on September 27th, 2023 at 05:53 am
There are 3 Integrated Marketing (IMC) Logs in total;
- You will select one company, and 3 examples in total – one example per IMC log. The final IMC log also includes a total analysis of the 3 examples.
- Aim to collect a range of different IMC tools & a range of different media channels.
- ‘IMC tools’ include advertising, direct marketing, interactive and digital marketing, sales promotion, public relations, sponsorship, personal selling, etc.
- ‘Media’ include TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, cinema, out-of-home, online/internet, social media, mobile media, etc.
- EACH EXAMPLE PER LOG SHOULD FOLLOW THIS STRUCTURE:
Provide a brief description of
(a) the actual marketing communication itself
(b) the media channel used
- Analysis: Next, analyse the example from your perspective as a consumer.
- Base your analysis on material covered in lectures, class discussions, and your own reading.
- Make sure that you name the concept/principle you use.
LOG 3 requires a discussion of the connections between these 3 IMC.
Finally, from your perspective and experience as a consumer, comment on the message integration of these 3 examples of marketing communication.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.