Last updated on October 4th, 2023 at 07:28 am
Joan Riley, age 56, came to her nurse practitioner with fatigue, pallor, dyspnea on exertion, and palpitations. Her laboratory report indicates that her hematocrit, hemoglobin, and reticulocyte count are low, that her MCV is high, and that her MCH and MCHC are normal. Her diagnosis is pernicious anemia.
Answer the following questions regarding Ms. Riley’s anemia.
- Why should Joan’s nurse practitioner ask her about paresthesias and ataxia?
- Why did her nurse practitioner prescribe vitamin B12 by intramuscular injection rather than orally?
- What causes pernicious anemia?
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.