Last updated on September 27th, 2023 at 06:10 am
1. Reflect critically on, and apply conceptual and practical approaches to leadership in a range of different organisational settings.
2. Analyse current research on the role of leadership in relation to managing change and critically evaluate techniques to address change.
3. Apply to their analysis an understanding of the key tensions within leadership and how it relates to other business themes such as globalisation, strategy, innovation and organisational change.
4. Critically reflect upon personal experiences and aspirations around leadership enabling them to develop originality in their own leadership capabilities.
5. Critically evaluate an incident of strategic organisational change by exploring the role of leadership.
6. Explore the ethical relationship between leaders and followers.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.