Management: Leadership Blog
1. Reflect critically on, and apply conceptual and practical approaches to leadership in a range of different organisational settings.
2. Analyse current research on the role of leadership in relation to managing change and critically evaluate techniques to address change.
3. Apply to their analysis an understanding of the key tensions within leadership and how it relates to other business themes such as globalisation, strategy, innovation and organisational change.
4. Critically reflect upon personal experiences and aspirations around leadership enabling them to develop originality in their own leadership capabilities.
5. Critically evaluate an incident of strategic organisational change by exploring the role of leadership.
6. Explore the ethical relationship between leaders and followers.