Margo is a 49-year-old divorced woman who works as a bank teller. She tells her primary care provider (PCP) that she feels tired all the time and that she is gaining weight because she has no interest in her usual exercise activities, and that she has been overeating, even though she is often not really hungry. She notices that she has difficulty falling asleep at night and awakens around 4 a.m. most mornings, without her alarm, and cannot go back to sleep even though she still feels tired. She finds little joy in her life but cannot pinpoint any particular concern or event causing this problem. The PCP asks Angela to fill out a Beck’s Depression Scale, which indicates she has moderate depression.
- Choose a pharmacologic intervention for Margo.
- Provide Margo with written education regarding her prescription. (Include what she should expect when first taking the drug, appropriate activity warnings, when to expect improvement, side effects she may experience, and anything she should report to the provider).
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.