Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 07:46 pm
- Select a topic of current or potential organizational change (your choice) for this MGMT_X456.8 Change Management assignment. You can expand on a prior example you have used during the course, as long as it is a large enough change to meet the requirements of the 4 work elements required (see instructions below). As an example, it may be an organization going through a merger or acquisition; the adoption of a new performance management system, a business change, a system change, etc.
- Whatever example you choose, please first explain it briefly. This will help ensure that your submitted work can be followed. When completing the assignment, please show your own work and analysis, use your own words to explain (e.g., no copy/paste from course materials). Be sure to customize templates as appropriate if using existing tools. Your work should consist of 4 of the following methods (10 points each, 40 total). Each of the 4 methods should be at least 1/2 page up to a maximum of 1 standard page in length each.
- Analyze one model covered during the course (e.g. Bridges, Lewin, Kotter, Porter’s Five Forces, DICE, or other, etc.) and explain in detail how the model influenced how your change management plan was designed using the model
- Complete a stakeholder analysis that identifies all key business, individual, employee, customer and others who will either be impacted or need to be made aware of the change
- Change management plan including any pre-planning/preparation all the way through to completion of the change initiative and beyond
- Communication plan that includes a focus on stakeholders who need to be consistently communicated with throughout the change
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.