Module 01 Content
In this assignment, you will use the following transferable skills:
- Critical thinking
- Information literacy
This assignment will demonstrate your ability to make sophisticated use of information, including primary source material. In addition, your synthesis and/or evaluation skills will be combined with your knowledge, application, and/or analysis skills. This will be demonstrated by connecting research articles on child development theory and best practices with an explanation of how the findings can strengthen the early childhood field.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Review research studies from the last 5 years related to the following:
- Review two (2) research studies related to how teaching practices support high-quality programming for children and families.
- Review two (2) research studies related to how child development theory and principles relate to best practices.
- The studies must be from a variety of credible, high-quality sources and you must determine probable accuracy by questioning sources of data, the limitations of resources, and the reasonableness of the conclusions.
- In a minimum of four (4) pages, not counting title and references pages, do the following:
- Analyze the research findings and explain the following:
- Why the study sources are credible
- Why you feel the information is accurate
- Whether you think the conclusions are reasonable (and why)
- Synthesizing the research findings with your own knowledge, identify three (3) of your own ideas for how to strengthen the early childhood field in terms of teacher-child interactions, parent partnerships, and curriculum planning. Identify which of your three ideas you feel would be the most effective and explain why.
- Use a professional tone appropriate for early childhood educators.
- Your paper must be APA formatted including a title page and reference page. Be sure to cite all of your sources according to APA Guidelines as well.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Click on the prompt below to place an order
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.