Much Lower Pension Plan Csulb Diversity And Adult
Please complete the steps listed below in order, to complete this assignment with the most success.
Step 1: Read Chapters 11-15, watch any videos associated with Chapters 11-15, examine any other references or resources I have provided for Chapters 11-15.
Please ensure your assignment meets the guidelines below, to obtain the maximum amount of points for this assignment.
- Please include the question(s) before answering.
- Be sure you have used all of the materials available to you for Chapters 11-15 to complete this assignment.
- The finished assignment should be detailed and thorough.
- The finished assignment should be free of any spelling or grammar errors.
- The finished assignment should have a minimum of four paragraphs (for reference, each paragraph should have 5-10 sentences minimum) for each Chapter’s question(s). In other words, Chapter 11 should have a minimum of four paragraphs, Chapter 12 should have a minimum of four paragraphs, etc.
- Do not expect to receive full credit for only doing the bare minimum.
- You will not receive credit for this assignment if more than 20% of the assignment is being flagged by ‘Turn it In.’
- This assignment is worth 100 points.
Step 2: Answer the following question(s):
- Chapter 11: In your family, what expectations are there for caregiving? Have you made any preparations in your life to take on this responsibility or had conversations with family members about long-term caregiving?
- Chapter 12: Discuss in detail why the elderly are often targets of fraud.
- Chapter 13: Explain the cultural and socioeconomic diversity in the Hispanic population which should include: indicators of minority status of the overall Hispanic population, migration patterns of Hispanics in the U.S., the much lower pension plan coverage of Hispanics compared to non-Hispanics (including African Americans), and why Hispanic elderly underutilize services.
- Chapter 14: Considering everything in this chapter, why has the American society become a death-denying society?
- Chapter 15: Why is there a need for cause-based organizations that dedicate their resources for the elderly only?
*please include and use the videos for each chapter as references* *Also read the attachments for each chapters to get an idea of what it’s about*