Last updated on September 27th, 2023 at 06:02 am
In this paper, you will be looking at the Human Genome Project and nursing’s role in this project. The Human Genome Project began in 1990 when the NIH and the U. S. Department of Energy joined forces with international partners to determine the correct sequence of all three billion bases of DNA within the human genome.
In 2008, AACN’s Essential’s of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice required that all BSN prepared nurses to be able to construct a family pedigree as part of the family history.
For this assignment you will do the following:
- Define the Human Genome Project and its impact on health care.
- Explore nursing’s role in the project.
- Discuss the advantage and disadvantages of consumers having access to this kind of genetic information.
- Construct your own family pedigree utilizing the template
- A title and reference page are required and are not included in the page count.
- The template for the pedigree should be attached to the paper as an appendix.
- This assignment should be written in APA format.
- A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references are required. References must be current, published within the last five years, and from the United States. (Your text book may b used as a source but does not count toward the 3 required references).
- An abstract is not required for this writing assignment.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.