Last updated on September 23rd, 2023 at 04:03 pm
NUM2307 Mental Health & Wellness in Clinical Practice 1
Assessment 2: Essay
Trauma-informed care is based on the understanding that many people living with mental health conditions have experienced trauma in their lives. For this NUM2307 Assessment 2, discuss how the nurse or midwife in their role can support and facilitate the six (6) guiding trauma-informed principles.
6. Respect for Diversity
The essay should be written in the 3rd person.
- Requires a standard introduction (introduces and sets up the essay direction, 1-2 references only to set context) and conclusion (brief summary of key points within
- A minimum of ten (10) references should support your work to show wider reading and link to critical thinking discussion (not description). Recency of evidence-based practice – references should be academic (journals & textbooks) and within five (5) years of publication.
- Use the SNM assignment template APA7 2020 (in assessment 2 folder).
- Follow the 2020 SNM Presentation & Assignment guidelines and SNM A-Z guide (structure & presentation).
- ECU APA 7th edition referencing should be used for accuracy intext and end text (referencing).
- Marks will be awarded as per the SNM marking rubric (for this unit) as identified on page 2 & 3 of this document.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.