Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 02:55 pm
Research an OSHA standard or consensus safety standard of your choice; e.g. OSHA Control of Hazardous Energy (1910.147) or ANSI Z535 on Warnings.
Summarize the standard in 1 to 2 pages.
Keys to success
- Make the summary understandable for management personnel that might not be familiar with the topic at all.
- Start with an explanation of why this topic is important.
- Do not just cut-and-paste. Take some time to understand the requirements and translate them into clear, concise language.
- Look out for ‘shall’ language in OSHA regulations. Where OSHA says ‘the employer shall…’ is key information that needs to be part of your summary of requirements.
- Make good use of OSHA resources for small businesses. OSHA does a good job making things clear in these resources: https://www.osha.gov/smallbusiness(Links to an external site.)
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.