Organizational Leadership Community Collaboration
Organizational Leadership Community Collaboration Project
In this assignment, you will consolidate elements from your assignments in Units 3, 5, and 7 into a plan for developing community collaboration to address gaps in service. In adapting elements from previous assignments, you must make improvements based on feedback you received from your instructor and peers.
Your community collaboration plan will describe your selected human services organization and identified leadership theory. You will present historical and current dynamics and practices within the organization and make recommendations for more effective leadership practice for the organization and the community it serves.
The components of your plan must include:
- An introduction to your selected human services organization.
- An examination of your selected leadership theory as it applies to practice in your selected organization.
- An analysis of the value of your selected leadership theory for contemporary and future practice in the organization.
- A literature review in which you integrate theories and models of practice for the organization as related to social, cultural, and global practice.
- An analysis of social, political, cultural, legal, and economic factors that affect multidisciplinary collaboration and the ways each of these factors impacts services for the client population served.
- An outline for a leadership plan for building social, cultural, and global collaboration for improved outcomes. Your plan must include:
- Agencies identified for collaboration.
- A diagram that reflects community-building processes.
- A timeline for implementation.
- Recommendations for organizational assessment or change processes that will foster social, cultural, or global collaboration.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Headings that define the sections of the paper, resources, and citations are formatted according to current edition APA style and formatting.
- References: Minimum of 8 academic references (journal articles or textbooks).
- Length of paper: 8–10 typed, double-spaced pages, excluding the cover page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
Submit your Community Collaboration Project in the assignment area as a Word attachment.