Powerpoint Presentation Must Clearly Hr 491 Brand
The purpose of the hr core activities project is to analyze the student’s articulation of key hr activities (CLOs/ULOs). The project is due week 8; however the assignment contents will be referenced throughout the course. each student will develop a PowerPoint presentation in APA format that includes a comprehensive analysis of key course and unit objectives. The assignment is worth 200 points.
Unit Learning Outcomes
- ULO#3: Explain key organizational considerations in the development of an industry competitive advantage. (CLO 1, 5, 6, and 7)
- ULO#4: Articulate a “Business Case” for HR Management. (CLO 1, 5, 6, and 7)
- ULO#1: Define the importance of “metrics” in the HRM environment (CLO 5 and 7)
- ULO#2: Articulate the link between metrics and a business case for HRM (CLO 5 and 7)
- ULO#3: Explain how organizational goals and objectives are linked to motivated and engaged employees (CLO 1, 2, and 3)
- ULO#1: Explain how organizational goals and objectives are linked to organizational staffing (CLO 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
- ULO#2: Describe how an organizational staffing model can contribute to organizational success (CLO 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
- ULO#2: Compare and contrast different types of organization structures (CLO 4, 5, and 7)
- ULO#3: Compare and contrast the job expectations for employees of different demographic groups. (CLO 2, 3, and 6)
- ULO#4: Explain how HR managers avoid litigation (legal action) in discrimination of a diverse workforce. (CLO 2, 3, and 6)
- ULO#1 Compare and contrast HR development and HR Administration (CLO 2, 4, and 5)
- ULO#1: Explain the leader’s role in the development of an organization’s culture (CLO 2, 6, and 7)
- ULO#2: Compare and contrast different leadership styles. (CLO 2, 6, and 7)
- ULO#3: Explain the process of socialization within an organization. (CLO 2, 6, and 7)
Each student will develop a PowerPoint presentation that links an organization’s development of their staff to the organization’s competitive advantage. The presentation can be linked to the term paper. The assignment must include the following information:
The PowerPoint Presentation must clearly analyze the key sections below.
- Organization mission
- Organization development of employees
- Link between the development of employees and the accomplishment of organizational goals
- Spelling /Grammar / Articulation of key points
- Unit 8 by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.