Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 12:25 pm
For this proposal for the administration about implementing a bullying program, bullying is a serious problem in Canada and needs to be addressed as it is causing emotional, social, cognitive and behavioral problems for individuals. According to the Canadian Psychological Association research completed in 2016 75% of children in grades 6-10 reported being bullied at some point over a two month period. Individuals in this study reported that they were either bullied, bullied others or participated in both behaviors. To address this issue we first need to acquire an understanding of bullying.
- Please read through pages 172-176 in your text relating to bullying and social competence.
- Once you have completed your reading in the text you can move onto the two attached journal articles entitled Psychology Works Fact sheet: bullying among children and youth and School leadership and counselors working together to address bullying.
Once you have completed your readings you can answer the following question.
- The school that you are currently working for has concerns relating to bullying and have approached you to write a 500 word proposal for the administration about implementing a bullying program. In this proposal you are to focus on the importance of developing this program and the multifaceted approach that is needed to implement the program.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.