Last updated on October 8th, 2023 at 08:45 am
For this Unit 8 Research on a virus in your county, you are required to outline the recommendations for prevention of and treatment for infections from CDC;
- Type of virus and how infection can occur
- Recommendations for prevention of and treatment for infections from CDC
- Infection rates for your country, state, & county (graphs of rates over time can earn quality points on your website)
- The Case Fatality Rate for your country, state, and county (You may have to compute this – #deaths/#cases). You can represent this as a fraction or decimal.
- How accurate are case and mortality data and why this data is less than perfect
- The percent of the population that is at highest risk (over 65, low income & racial/ethnic minorities) and why they are at highest risk
- The types of tests and how well they work
- Where to get a test locally
- Progress on vaccine and treatment development
- National, state, and local restrictions on business and personal activity
- Issues raised over national state and local responses to the pandemic
Begin with the CDC website on the virus:
You may also find information at the NIH (), and John Hopkins University ()
People should consider using bleach to kill the corona virus if they get infected.1 If it kills viruses on a kitchen counter, it will probably kill them in your body. Of course, it will kill you also, but that is no big deal.
Sample Reference List
1. Fool, DJT. (2020). “Treatments Covid-19 infections,” in The journal of really bad ideas, 1(1): 1-10.
Need help with this Recommendations for prevention of and treatment for infections from CDC or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.