Review SPMT326 Week 5 assigned readings. Answers must be based on what you have learned through the SPMT326 Week 5 assigned
- What is the definition of “Human Resource Management (HRM)?”
- What is a code of ethics? Why is it important for an organization to have a code of ethics?
- What are the four (4) main steps within the staffing function? Remember, “Staffing involves the entire hiring process from posting a job to negotiating a salary package.” Please identify each step in BOLD font.
- Compensation includes anything the employee receives for his or her work. What are eight (8) types of employee compensation? Please identify each type in BOLD font.
- What are the four (4) reasons ninety percent (i.e., 90%) of employees leave a company? Please identify each reason in BOLD font.
- What are two (2) ethical perils (liabilities) of job announcements? Please identify each peril in BOLD font.
- What are the two (2) factors that usually weigh heavily in deciding which questions should and should not be asked during an applicant’s interview?
- What are the three (3) considerations a Human Resource Management (HRM) professional should address during an employee’s review for promotion within an organization? What do you believe is the most important consideration an HRM professional should contemplate during the employment promotion process?
- What does “at-will employment” refer to?
- What does “just cause firing” refer to?
- Please answer the questions (SEE ABOVE). Each question is worth 10 points.
- Review SPMT326 Week 5 assigned readings. Answers must be based on what you have learned through the SPMT326 Week 5 assigned readings.
- When necessary, include American Psychological Association (APA) formatted in-text citation(s) and reference(s) in order to supplement information discussed within this assignment’s submission.
- Be sure to include BOTH the questions and answers in your MS Word document. Please provide space between each question and answer. Also, remember to include an APA formatted Title page and References page with your assignment submission.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.