Children need time each day to play, read, eat, interact, and engage with the world around them. Designing effective schedules that incorporate effective routines helps promote children’s development and learning. This assignment will focus on creating a schedule that is flexible but meets children’s need for routine and play.
The Routines and schedules child development discussion
Read all content within the Virtual Lab School module. This content relates to preschool schedules and routines.
Once you have completed all the informational reading you will complete a preschool daily schedule. In order to design this schedule you will:
- Use the attached daily schedule for this assignment (located in the resources)
- Watch the “A Day in Preschool” video under the SEE section of the VLS module.
- While watching the video be sure to take notes in the areas of free-choice time, outdoor time, large-group time, small-group time, transitions, and routines. These terms will need to be noted on your schedule.
- You will want to note the specific blocks of time that are included in the daily schedule
- You will also want to take notes on what activities are occurring during the allotted time frames
- Lastly, what are the benefits and skills that are gained during each of these blocks of time?
- You will use your notes to complete the provided daily schedule. Your schedule should follow the blocks of times, activities and objectives directly from the video: The first time block has been filled in as an example. You should not be making your own schedule 🙂
Chapter 8 in our text
Virtual Lab School Module: https://www.virtuallabschool.org/preschool/learning-environments/lesson-5
Need help with routines and schedules child development discussion?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.