Last updated on September 29th, 2023 at 05:47 am
Discuss the similarities and differences between these 4 moments in history.
- 2014: 33rd NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship: Connecticut beats Notre Dame, 79-58; 2nd time a school has won both men’s & women’s Div I national titles in same year
- 2008: Candace Parker, playing with an injured left shoulder, scores 17 points and grabs nine rebounds to help Tennessee capture its eighth women’s NCAA championship with a 64-48 victory over Stanford.
- 2003: The Connecticut women’s basketball team defeated Tennessee in the NCAA Championship, capping their campaign with a 37-1 record (the Huskies’ lone setback of the 2002-03 season came against Villanova on Tuesday, March 11, 2003.). Diana Taurasi was named the Most Outstanding Player while earning a spot on the All-Tournament Team with Ann Strother. Tennessee was represented by Gwen Jackson and Kara Lawson.
- 1984: Nabisco Dinah Shore Women’s Golf, Mission Hills CC: Julie Inkster wins the first of her 7 major titles in a sudden-death playoff with Pat Bradley, with a par on the 1st extra hole.
Brief overview of each event including year, title, individuals involved, roles of those involved, response to the events, where in the paper it was located (front page, small blurb, etc.), titles of those mentioned (miss/ms./mrs., first name, full name?).
- Was this a common scenario? Was it something special?
- What contributed to this event? What kind of support did this event receive? Why?
- What are the differences in questions 1-3 above among these 4 articles? Why?
- What are the similarities in questions 1-3 above among these 4 articles? Why?
Please upload a copy of all 4 articles with your assignment and include the reference.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.