Social Work Quiz
Answer these questions below:
1. When does termination of the social work relationship truly begin? How come?
2. What might Oddisee’s song/lyrics teach us about termination that can be applied to the social work relationship?
3. How is the pessimism Bias (which is when someone is overly thinking for the worst to come as opposed to vice versa) may show up in the termination stage? Please describe
4. What is one ethical concern that you want to make sure that you consider, as a social work professional, when terminating the social work relationship with the client?
1) Read and review Meneghini, R. (2017). The Importance of Closure Retrieved from https://www.socialworker.com/feature-articles/practice/The_Importance_of_Closure/
2)Read and review Barnett, J. E. (2016). 6 Strategies for ethical termination of psychotherapy. Retrieved from https://societyforpsychotherapy.org/6-strategies-for-ethicaltermination-of-psychotherapy/
3)Listen to : Oddisee. (2018). What’s going on?/How ya’ been? Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIhGVjtdaM
Each paragraph should be at least 5 sentences