Last updated on September 25th, 2023 at 02:43 pm
For this Sociological Research Methods project, you dipped your toe into survey research. You didn’t have a lot of time and you are just learning the techniques, but you can do some things with your data and you can evaluate your methods and draw some conclusions.
- After collecting your data and downloading it into a spread sheet (see the Module on how to do this), you are going to go through a list of questions and instructions.
- You will be using information and knowledge from the course material and notes, as well as what you learned in your previous statistics class to do some basic statistical analysis. Make sure you read Chapter 8 and the Quantitative Data Analysis notes in the Module
- For your final project, write up your answers to the questions listed below and include any analyses or graphs required. Provide an answer or product for everything below.
- If the question asks you to write a paragraph, you must write in complete sentences.
- For all other questions, you don’t need to write in complete sentences. But if your answers are not clear enough, you may lose points.
- See each question for its point value. The total number of points available is 13 (with the 2 points from submitting your survey, that makes 15 points for the Survey Project).
- There is an extra credit question at the end that involves more extensive data analysis and is worth up to 3 points.
- Number your answers, include your graphs at the end (be sure to label them), upload your answers and graphs to the assignment “Survey Project.”
Remember that 15 points is only a small portion of the overall points available in the class (and, if you turned in a link, you already have 2 of those points).
Make a full effort, answer all the questions, and do every graph. I know this is a learning experience and the effort you put forth makes a big difference, even if you don’t get everything exactly right.
See the questions and instructions on the next two pages
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.