Last updated on October 8th, 2023 at 07:34 am
- What is something new you learned while listening to the webinar that may change your practice as an advanced practice nurse.
- What is something new you learned when completing the learning activity that may change your practice as an advanced practice nurse.
- Reflect on how you will apply what you have learned to educating nursing students or if you are in a professional development role, nursing and hospital staff.
- How do you educate your patients when they are diagnosed with HTN and/or DM II?
The purpose of the direct care application learning activities is to provide students with a meaningful alternative for practicum experiences when warranted due to extenuating circumstances.
Each direct care application would be presented via webinar (approximately 1 to 1.5 hours in length). Within the webinar, students will be provided with content as well as action steps they can take to put learning into practice. For each direct care activity, a debrief will include reflective questions answered and then submitted by the students.
Assigned Reading (Found in the Chamberlain Library)
Application of Learning Activity:
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.