Last updated on October 8th, 2023 at 04:17 am
Soldier was stopped by military police for not stopping at a flashing red light and received a DUI last October,. Soldier had 1 passenger at the time but, no one got hurt. Soldier has since then received punishment from leadership but, has a chance to redeem one’s self. Higher headquarters wants to file incident in permanent record which would have a major impact on Soldier’s career if Soldier wants to continue service.
Soldier has an opportunity to present a persuasive paper to convince higher headquarters not to file incident permanently.
List of Reasons why Incident Should not be Filed Permanently:
- Soldier has a family (Spouse & 3-year-old).
- Soldier has been stressed due to COVID-19 and the workload because of it.
- Soldier is currently receiving help for drinking problems.
- Soldier has never been in any kind of trouble in the military.
- Soldier has been serving in the U.S. Army for 6 years.
- Soldier wants to continue service and retire at 20 years of service.
- Soldier wants to retire as a First Sergeant.
- Soldier loves to lead subordinate Soldiers.
- Soldier inspires to be an instructor for junior Soldiers.
- Soldier is a role model for 3 younger siblings.
- Soldier will take the experience from this incident to deter other Soldiers from making the same mistake.
- Soldier has learned from mistake and vows to never let it happen again.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.