This week you will take the ideas expressed in the written response you submitted last week and transform them into a presentation. Your presentation will consist of approximately 7-10 slides and will feature a narrated audio presentation of at least five minutes. For purposes of this assignment, PowerPoint is the recommended software. If you wish to use something else, please consult with your instructor first.
Here is a suggested structure for your presentation:
- Title slide: title of your presentation, your name, name of the class, and date of submission
- Introduction: explain what your topic is, why you chose it, and why people should care about it
- Background: briefly explain the history and context of your topic, and note the forces that have shaped attitudes toward the topic over time
- Ethical Challenges: note the major ethical issues that this topic raises, and explain why the topic is controversial or divisive
- Solutions: for each ethical challenge, propose an ethically sound solution
- Conclusion: conclude with a call to action and let your audience know what they can do to get involved
- References: provide the APA style references to all sources used in the presentation
If you use one slide for each part, the total length will be seven slides. If you find that any slide is too densely packed, consider splitting that section into two slides. At the same time, remember that slides are a visual medium, and should not be overly text laden. Since you will be providing an audio narration, there is no need to use long blocks of text. Instead, use visual elements such as illustrations and charts, and limit text to short bullet phrases.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.